Beer

Beers intro

Beer    0

Hello everyone! 

My IGN is Beer my real name is Lee and I live in England and I’m 20 year old 21 in December

My rsps journey begin I’d say about 10 years ago with my older brother and ever since I’ve loved it I’ve been playing most of them years and only had about 3-4 year out total! I’m very friendly love talking with different people and pissing about being silly. 

I’ve had a ton of experience with rsps and how they play differently and dealing with many many different personalities, I get along with the vast majority of them. I’ve had a lot of experience skilling and general play and a lot of deaths to Pkers I just cannot do it. 

From my time here everyone I’ve encountered has been absolutely great, an amazing bunch of people and helpful staff. This sever consists of many great features that even I haven’t saw in years of playing which is why I stayed after hunting for days for a perfect sever, it’s that good that I donated within the first hour of playing lol. Cant wait to meet more people on my journey and thanks a lot for reading 🙂